Q Employee Self Service (ESS)
A .SAP ESS is an efficient means of accessing and maintaining data in real-time by employees through their web browser.It permits the off-load of data entry activities and related tasks that are typically performed in a company's human resources, payroll, benefits and travel departments.
- SAP ESS has an intuitive user interface and is therefore ideal for casual users.
- All the SAP ESS services are workflow-enabled. They work with the same R/3 business objects as the R/3 System. If activities in the business objects trigger workflow events in R/3, then the same activities will trigger workflow events in SAP ESS.
Q. ESS Benefits
A. Using SAP ESS employees can
- Search the who's who
- Look in their calendar
- Check workflow work items
- Submit travel expenses
- Enter their working times
- Enroll themselves for benefits